[Mailman-Users] Revisit to moderator aliases

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sat Nov 21 05:42:37 CET 2009

Bill Catambay wrote:
> Here's a couple of questions while I sit idly by as posts to the mailing
> list build up in my inbox:
>
> 1. Anyone know the missing ingredient (in tech terms) that might clue in
> the "night watchman" on what needs to be done to make foo-list-mod work?

This might not be helpful, depending on the mail server, but has someone
run "newaliases" to make sure those aliases in the file have actually
been made active?

(This isn't a necessary step for all mail servers, but it seems likely
given your bounce message.  Goodness knows I forgot to do it a few times
back when I was using sendmail on my list server.)

  Terri