[Mailman-Users] Please help

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Thu Nov 19 02:47:13 CET 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Mailman-Users] Please help
Date: 	Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:46:14 -0800 (PST)
From: 	Abdelmajid Kassem <kassem2k at yahoo.com>
To: 	mailman-users at python.org

Hello Dear friend:

We are a nonprofit organization and our website is www.hc-mambd.org. We are
hosting this site with a friend who has a hosting company. However, to my
knowledge, he does not support any maling lists which we need.

I have another website hosted by justhost.com and they support the mailing lists.
My idea is to put the first site in the second's account which I did and create my
mailing list. However, when I created the mailing list (info at hc-mambd.org) and
want to add the members (Membership Management), it tells me this:

Can you PLEASE help me create my list (info at hc-mambd.org) and add members to it?

Thank you,
Dr. Kassem.