[Mailman-Users] Mailman current version?

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:18:57 CET 2009

I have been using Mailman 2.1.12 for awhile now and am migrating to a
different server. When I looked on the website, I found two sources for the
Mailman package, Launchpad and Gnu. It says that Gnu tends to lag behind in
versions available. In Launchpad, it says the current version is 3.0.0a3 and
Gnu has 2.1.12. I am pretty sure that the latter is the most current stable
version and I have not seen any posts about a new version, so....?

I just want to verify this before moving forward with the migration.

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com