[Mailman-Users] question about postfix aliases file and postfix virtual file and local delivery

admin2 admin2 at enabled.com
Sat May 30 21:52:11 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I have a question about changing the default behavior of postfix.  As
current configuration stands I need to add a mailman maillist hosted by
virtual hosts/domains I need to add the to list entries to the /var/lib/
mailman/data/aliases file and also the /etc/postfix/virtual file

Is there any way to get postfix to deliver mail to a virutal
domain/hosted email, such as a mailman maillist, if it is found in the
/var/lib/ mailman/data/aliases file but does not appear in the
/etc/postfix/virtual file?

What about allowing postfix to deliver Incoming mail if an user and/or
maillist address is a local user but does not appear in the
/etc/postfix/virtual file?

Cheers,

Noah