[Mailman-Users] Help! "Stuck Messages"

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 23:59:48 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

Brand new here.  I have reviewed the troubleshooting and I think I am just not sophisticated to understand the answers.

We have a list of about 600.  I have been working hard to delete our bouncing members.  However, when I do a BIG delete session, no messages show up in the "approval" section.  I have the list on emergency moderation because we were having problems adjusting to our switch over from our old system.  When I didn't delete emails for a few days it worked fine.  Now its going on 12 days since our last email showed up for my approval.

I know I am doing something wrong - I just can't figure out what....

I did try to find this answer and I kept on running up on VERP and MTA - but I have NO idea what that means.  I am only using the web interface for approval, so I am very unsophisticated about how this works....

Thanks in advance for advice.
Aaron

--------
http://www.marcavitch.com