[Mailman-Users] adding a list to a virtual domain

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Mar 23 00:05:29 CET 2009

on 3/21/09 9:02 PM, David Newman said:

> Greetings. I have a mailserver running OpenBSD 4.4, Postfix 2.5.3 and
> Mailman 2.1.0. The machine hosts multiple virtual domains and Mailman
> already hosts several mailing lists in one of these domains.

When I got my start with Mailman over five years ago, the current
version was 2.1.5.  I hope you mean that you're using 2.1.10 or
something like that, and not 2.1.0.

I'm sorry, I wish I could help with the actual problem, but this really
stuck out for me.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out