[Mailman-Users] uncaught bounce notification

Ted Frohling ted at frohling.org
Fri Mar 13 14:53:52 CET 2009

I'm getting an uncaught bounce notification from a particular user on
one of my mailing lists.  In a message in the archives, one respondent
said they could look at the message, but would need the original
email.  I'm using mailman 2.1.9 and postfix as the mta.  I can't figure
out where I would find the original message.  I've looked in the
usual places and neither mailman nor postfix is keeping the original
message around.  At least that I have found.  So where to look, or
what to turn on so the message is saved for the future so I have a
chance to determine why the message is not being understood by the
mailman bounce processor.

thanks,

ted

--
     Ted Frohling (TF30-ARIN)                                520.749.1379
     www.frohling.org                             ted-at-frohling-dot-org