[Mailman-Users] access from a corporate network environment

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Thu Mar 5 08:37:03 CET 2009

On 3/4/2009 8:29 PM, Dr. Scott S. Jones wrote:
> Is there any way to enable my mailman installation so that I can
> access it as admin from behind a corporate firewall?

Which is behind (inside) the firewall, you or Mailman?

Just to confirm, you are wanting to access the Mailman administrative
web page(s) and not the SMTP server that is hosting the Mailman email
addresses, correct?

Either way Stephen is right, you will most likely need the blessing of
the firewall admin(s).

Grant. . . .