[Mailman-Users] access from a corporate network environment

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Mar 5 07:05:15 CET 2009

Dr. Scott S. Jones writes:

 > Is there any way to enable my mailman installation so that I can access it
 > as admin from behind a corporate firewall?

That depends on what the firewall firewalls.  Try accessing the admin
page from behind the firewall.  If it works, you're golden.  If not,
you're going to have to talk to the firewall admin and find out
whether that's OK with them.  If it's not, you'll be in heap big
trouble if they find you masquerading Mailman as some other protocol,
most likely.