[Mailman-Users] Spam Filters ..

Malcolm Austen malcolm.austen at weald.org.uk
Sun Jun 28 21:20:39 CEST 2009

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:28:13 +0100, Khalil Abbas <khillo100 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> if I want all messages to my list to be discarded and not shown in the
> pending moderator requests except for only one email address which I'm
> using to send to the list .. how can I do that thru spam filters ??

Why do you want to use the spam filtering? I think it would be easier to
set all member posts to be discarded and for you to post from a non-member
address that is given permission to post.

If you really want to do it with the spam filters, you need two. The first
must accept your messages and the second must discard everything.

regards, Malcolm.