[Mailman-Users] Tracker updates auto-accept not working

LeenaNair leena.b.nair at lntinfotech.com
Wed Jul 29 16:18:29 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am facing a problem in the tracker updates for sending mails.
I am creating a new tracker item. I need to receive any updates on that
tracker item and also if a person creates another tracker item.
For that, the following is the process I followed:
1) Went to the admin setting of the tracker item. (Tracker -> Admin ->
update setting). In the field "Send email on new submission to address:", I
entered the mailman ID i created in GFORGE. I checked the option "Send email
on all changes".
2) Then I created a tracker item. A mail was generated but since it was not
approved, I went to the mailman administrator. Then I clicked the link "Tend
to pending moderator requests". And then clicked on accept for the both the
options.
3) I checked in the "Privacy options... " -> [Sender filters] . The ID that
was not to be moderated came in the "Non-member filters" category in the
field "List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically
accepted."

But yet after I try updating the tracker or creating a new tracker, I still
have to approve and the mails are not automatically accepted.

Please help me on this.
Thanks in advance
Leena