[Mailman-Users] Password reminder on private archive login page

liste yoneticisi listeyon at metu.edu.tr
Fri Jul 24 10:11:28 CEST 2009

Dear Mr Sapiro;

Thank you very much, It worked for English archive interfaces.
But it doesn't work for Turkish Interface.

Altough I made completely the same modifications as English one.
Is there another area to enforce the changes for international files?

Liste Yoneticisi
http://e-list.cc.metu.edu.tr
http://e-liste.bidb.odtu.edu.tr