[Mailman-Users] bug error when subscribing through webafterMailman 2.1.12 upgrade

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:37:01 CEST 2009

Mark,

Yes, you are correct. I realized that I was referring to the wrong fix
after sending my message. I certainly didn't want to insinuate that
you gave me bad information.

That aside, the question still stands. Why are these fixes needed to
force the templates to display as it seems they should be default?
What about a list adminstrator who doesn't have full run of the system
to make these fixes? An administrator who does have full run would
have to know some python and understand the way Mailman works on the
backend. I guess that is the hope for an adminstrator, isn't it?

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com