[Mailman-Users] bug error when subscribing through web afterMailman 2.1.12 upgrade

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:42:08 CEST 2009

Mark,

The modification to MailList.py is something that you suggested awhile
back and I had carried it through as Mailman was upgraded. Here is the
thread from 2005.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-January/042116.html

This time, it didn't seem to work and broke it.The problem was the
email sent to new list owners had the list address, but didn't
complete the actual address. Instead, it results in this:

Send list messages to:

   %(emailaddr)s

What is the actual solutilon to the template being populated with the
actual list address. This seems like something that would be assumed
to exist in an out of the box installation.

Thanks again for your help. I have removed the modifications and it is
working correctly again.

Christopher Adams

--
Christopher Adams