[Mailman-Users] Resetting users to 'mail' [from nomail]

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Mon Jul 6 15:01:53 CEST 2009

I had a delivery problem and a bunch of users at one server all got
"nomail".   I know who they are [list_members --nomail], but I've been
looking through bin/* and I don't see exactly how I can set them back to
'mail'.  I can do it one-at-a-time via the web interface, but i was
wondering if there was some command-line way to do it.  Thanks!!

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA