[Mailman-Users] Mailman and the Courier MTA

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jan 30 20:35:40 CET 2009

Lindsay Haisley wrote:

> I don't know whether this contribution has been seen and rejected, or
> gone unnoticed, or if Courier is considered to be such a minority MTA
> that it's not worth considering, or what.

Sorry, I think I'm the one who dropped the ball on that.  ;-(

> I run Courier on both of FMP's mail servers, along with Mailman, and
> this script works very nicely on both of them.  If the Mailman devs have
> seen this and decided not to include it I'll forget about it, or offer
> it only to the Courier user community.  Once again, though, if it would
> be useful and possibly worth distributing with Mailman, I'll re-submit
> it if someone will tell me where to post it.

I think it would be a valuable contribution, and now that we've mostly
switched away from sourceforge, the correct place to post that is on
launchpad at <https://launchpad.net/mailman>.

Mark would be the one to take it from there and put it into the contrib/
directory.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out