[Mailman-Users] Mailman is Not Receiving / Sending my Posts or Showing up in Archive

Douglas Edwards doug at nran.org
Thu Jan 15 19:14:36 CET 2009

Can someone help?? I am using mailman on a hosting package that i purchased.
I set up a mailing list and was able to send posts for a while. They were
going out to the list members, sending the moderator approval and showing up
in the archive. Now this just stopped. I am sending the messages from
Microsoft Outlook to the posting address like i did before. I'm not sure
what changed? Any suggestions?

Douglas F. Edwards