[Mailman-Users] Rejecting on size before content-filters

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Sun Jan 4 18:46:51 CET 2009

On 4 Jan 2009 at 9:08, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> First let me say for the benefit of others reading this, that in
> general, moving SpamDetect after Hold is not a good idea. However, in
> your case, as described in your immediately prior post, where all your
> header_filter_rules actions are 'hold' anyway, I think it's OK.
>
> The lines above won't do what you want. They will move SpamDetect to a
> position immediately before Hold. You want it after Hold so you want
>
> GLOBAL_PIPELINE.remove('SpamDetect')
> GLOBAL_PIPELINE.insert(GLOBAL_PIPELINE.index('Hold') + 1, 'SpamDetect')

Another dumb newbie question: as I understand it, if I edit these into my
mm_cfg.py it will affect the processing of *ALL* of the mailing lists,
not just the one I want the reversed order on.  That happens to be OK at
the moment, but feels wrong -- is there a way to make this processing-
order change *ONLY* apply to the one list at hand?

Thanks!!

  /Bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA