[Mailman-Users] SMTP queue stalled

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Feb 24 09:35:19 CET 2009

on 2/23/09 10:55 AM, S/U/N said:

> However it seems that qmail got stucked for 48 hours bouncing ( until I
> clean the queue )
> I thought that with such a sensitive bounce management setting, queue
> had been cleaned automatically in less time...
> Could someone please give me an advice on that?

If you have problems with qmail, you're most likely to get answers to
your questions using their FAQs, asking for help on their mailing
list(s), etc....

We will try to help you with any Mailman-specific problems there are,
but most of us don't run or know anything about qmail.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out