[Mailman-Users] SMTP queue stalled

S/U/N s.u.n at free.Fr
Mon Feb 23 17:55:18 CET 2009

S/U/N a écrit :
> Hello everybody!
> I'm using mailman for a while now, but all-of-a-sudden, after adding one
> mailing list, the mail queue stalls
> What are the most obvious reasons for that problem to appear?
>
> - I tried to restart mailman via mailmanctl > no change
>
> Thanks for any helpful hint.

HDYD again...
I'm self-responding until I adresses the issue.
My smtp queue is not stalled.
Unreachable domains smtp or obsolete emails adress are bouncing eternaly
I configured the bounce handling very low ( 0.5 bounce rate +
immediately unsubscribe )
However it seems that qmail got stucked for 48 hours bouncing ( until I
clean the queue )
I thought that with such a sensitive bounce management setting, queue
had been cleaned automatically in less time...
Could someone please give me an advice on that?
thanks