[Mailman-Users] users in multiple lists

David LEROUX elhijo.mgl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:59:51 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm a new mailman administrator, first time using it and wondering a few
things.
First one is that we manage a bunch of lists, in which same users may be
in different one
The result is if we send mails to, for example, three different lists
with a common user in those lists, this user receive 3 mails, normal...
But I wonder if there's a way to make that this user receive the mail
only once.
As I'm typing this mail, I'm thinking that it could be a postfix issue
more than a mailman issue

Thank you for your answers, and be sure to see me again soon ;)

--
David Leroux