[Mailman-Users] Content filtering

Rob pennguin at mac.com
Mon Feb 9 15:50:33 CET 2009

Is there any way of having mailman scan message content (not headers)
and holding a message for review if there is a match in the body of
the message? We have multiple lists, some of which are specifically
set up to discuss a particular subject, and users frequently post to
the wrong list, leading to much confusion and occasional flame-wars. I
would love to be able to hold those messages and contact the authors
directly or resend it to the correct list.

Thanks,

-Rob