[Mailman-Users] Management

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Dec 16 17:03:06 CET 2009

yellow protoss wrote:

>I have just subscribed for one list, and would like to do fine tuning. I
>would like to change the notification, from daily to instant.

If you mean you want to switch from daily digests to individual
messages, go to the user options page, login and switch. The page is
at a URL like <http://www.example.com/mailman/options/LISTNAME>. There
is a link to the page in your monthly password reminder email.

If you mean you are the list admin/moderator, and you want immediate
notification of held messages and subscription requests, go to the
list admin General Options page and set admin_immed_notify to Yes.