[Mailman-Users] Server skips Mailman - more II

alexander at nautae.eti.br alexander at nautae.eti.br
Mon Dec 7 17:33:30 CET 2009

Hi again.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but... mailman should resolve
a subdomain.

I have a contact.enterprise.com subdomain.

And I don't have any list.contact.enterprise.com.

I mean, Mailman should resolve directly the contact.enterprise.com

I have a MX record in enterprise.com DNS server pointing to
contact.enterprise.com.

And 'contact' machine is where the postfix/mailman is installed.

I still stuck on "User unknown in virtual mailbox table".

And I can't imagine why this error doesn't happen when I'm using an
account (even from another domain) hosted at the same
server/machine/postfix.

[]s
Alexander
Brazil