[Mailman-Users] won't let me edit the HTML

Bill Catambay andale at excaliburworld.com
Wed Aug 26 00:30:30 CEST 2009

I have an update on this.  I was trying to pinpoint exactly what
"change" caused this, and as I deleted changes, starting with the
link, I still kept getting the same rejection.  Then I just went to
edit the page, and made no changes at all, clicked on Submit Changes,
and it *still* gave me the rejection.  Am I missing something?

Bill