[Mailman-Users] Configuration Question: Regarding mailfilter based email addresses

David Walker dave at mudsite.com
Tue Aug 25 14:55:20 CEST 2009

Sorry if the subject is not quite clear, but I have a question on
configuring mailman.  I set up a list for a group I'm apart of, and one
person uses easier to filter on email addresses.  I guess I'll jump to the
example it'll make sense then

Suppose I had an email:  person at world.com

However, for the purpose of mailman-users list I want to register my email
as: person+mmusers at world.com <person%2Bmmusers at world.com>

As we all (or at least most may) know, the +tag format described in RFC3696
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3696) allows for this format.  However
mailman, doesn't.  Since the "registered" user person+mmusers exists and is
all good, when person sends a message to the list it gets bounced.

So my question is: how can I configure mailman to allow person to post when
he registered as person+mmusers

Thanks!
--
Dave