[Mailman-Users] Mailman post not sent to email address in same domain

Bradley Cummins, Member Manager bradley at sixwebsites.com
Sat Aug 22 14:14:54 CEST 2009

After six months of positive results, I could use some help trying to
figure out why Mailman seems to be producing inconsistent results.

You'll see in the two postings below which were taken from the smtp log
that a member was dropped in the second posting.  I also looked through
the maillog, and found the same result there.  One email address was
left off of the list serve recipients.

Aug 21 17:17:22 2009 (3634) <xxx> smtp to members for 153 recips,
completed in 33.377 seconds
Aug 21 18:02:16 2009 (3634) <xxx> smtp to members for 152 recips,
completed in 33.898 seconds

The member's roster didn't change during this time. The email address in
question (which was left off the second posting) is part of the same
domain as the sender and the list serve.  It received the first email
which originated from another domain.

Any ideas?

Thank you greatly for your input...
bkc