[Mailman-Users] Trouble with some messages being scrubbed

Scott Race scott at 916networks.com
Sat Aug 8 00:40:32 CEST 2009

I am getting the following message in some of our posts, no content, just:

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 1994 bytes
Desc: image003.gif
There's a link to the attachment, image003.gif, which pulls up ok, but, no content is being delivered.

The list settings have filter_content set to No.

I read in another post that scrub_nondigest might be set to Yes, but I can't find the setting for that.  How would i find it, or where is the config file that holds this setting?   I looked and greped, couldn't find....

Mailman 2.1.5.

Thanks!
Scott