[Mailman-Users] Problem with hotmail

Jesús Rivas jesus at evangelizacion.org.mx
Fri Apr 24 19:32:48 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

i have a problem delivering email to hotmail, i'm attaching the log:

Apr 24 12:29:11 evangelizacionactiva postfix/smtp[2260]: ABE81CC8621:
to=<gabrie
lavillafue at hotmail.com>, relay=mx2.hotmail.com[65.55.92.136]:25,
delay=5, delays
=4.5/0/0.4/0.1, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host
mx2.hotmail.com[65.55.92.136] sa
id: 550 OU-002 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons.
Reasons
for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics
or IP/do
main reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please
contact y
our E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins,
please visi
t http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support
(in repl
y to MAIL FROM command))

i connect telnet with hotmail port 25 correctly, even i requested to
join to junk mail program of microsot hotmail
additional info: we have a dedicated IP and our domain is
evangelizacionactiva.org.mx with RDNS and SPF record correctly, well we
think is correct, this issues started 2 week ago.

thank and Best regards

Saludos!!!

Jesus Alonso Rivas
Sistemas