[Mailman-Users] Cluster of postfix

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Apr 22 08:14:38 CEST 2009

on 4/18/09 10:23 AM, Juan Antonio Cuesta said:

> i used the NFS shared files. A day the Nas Server crashed and my smtp
> servers could not work normaly. I had the conf files and the all db
> files.

I think you sent this to the wrong list.  The message you are responding
to appears more likely to have been on the postfix-users mailing list.

I have a great deal of respect for what Victor Duchovni has to say about
postfix, but so far as I know he is not a subscriber to this list, and I
don't recall seeing any such discussion recently on this list.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out