[Mailman-Users] How to insert google-analytics.com in mailman archives

audit audit at c2security.org
Tue Apr 21 04:02:11 CEST 2009

I'm trying to inset google-analytics.com in mailman archives and when I
use the normal new coding to insert in the templates, it gives me strange
script errors when I view the pages after running bin/arch listname

If I run the old code then it works fine but I was just reading that the
old code may not show the correct stats.

Is there a way to insert the code into a html file and then call it from
the templates?

I have my phpads showing just fine with the script code so I don't
understand why the google code won't work when I add that.

Thanks