[Mailman-Users] how to discard bounced messages?

Danil Smirnov danil.smirnov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:32:46 CEST 2009

Dear Mark!

For me it sounds more attractive to remove the aliases for
LISTNAME-request and LISTNAME-join to avoid any processor load.

May be you can advice to me how could I do that with qmail MTA software
installed?...

I've found .qmail-LISTNAME-join and .qmail-LISTNAME-request
files with the following content (accordingly):

|/var/qmail/bin/preline /var/qmail/bin/mm_wrapper
/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman join agencies
|/var/qmail/bin/preline /var/qmail/bin/mm_wrapper
/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request agencies

But it seems to me that I have to remove aliases from some other place...

Thank you...

Danil