[Mailman-Users] Apache does not have permission to access pipermail/listname

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Apr 15 15:52:07 CEST 2009

Lars Olson wrote:

>Looks like you nailed it with your comment about SELinux.  I just ran
>setenforce 0 and tried again and was able to view the archive.  Now the
>question is how do I fix the SELinux problem?

Sorry, that's a SELinux question, not a Mailman question. I know
essentially zero about SELinux.

Are you running a RedHat Mailman package? If so, it has some changes[1]
to make it more FHS compliant and SELinux friendly so you should be
able to make it work. If this isn't the RedHat package, I don't have a
clue.

[1]
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2004-October/017343.html>