[Mailman-Users] Apache does not have permission toaccesspipermail/listname

Lars Olson lars at vectortechnologies.ca
Wed Apr 15 11:03:39 CEST 2009

Sorry about the dup post - I never did receive the original post or replies
so I assumed it was lost...

My error_log below
[Tue Apr 14 23:22:14 2009] [error] [client 66.249.73.209] (13)Permission
denied: access to /pipermail/whpnews/2006-February/author.html denied

Looks like you nailed it with your comment about SELinux.  I just ran
setenforce 0 and tried again and was able to view the archive.  Now the
question is how do I fix the SELinux problem?