[Mailman-Users] Password reminder on private archive login page

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 3 20:08:15 CEST 2009

Cihan Yildirim-Yucel wrote:

>Can I put the password reminder on private archive login page? So that,
>list members who want to see the archive, but do not remember their
>passwords, can quickly learn their passwords. Otherwise, password
>reminder is too hard to find using the links on general list info page..

This is a good idea. I think I'll implement it for Mailman 2.2.

What needs to be done is the reminder button has to be added to the
private.html archive login template and code needs to be added to
Mailman/Cgi/private.py to recognize the button and send the reminder.

You can look at Mailman/Cgi/options.py for how it's done there.