[Mailman-Users] deleted old messages

Tomáš Macek macek at fortech.cz
Wed Sep 24 09:01:37 CEST 2008

I'm using oder mailman 2.1.5 together with Postfix.
Earlier I created moderated list, sent some testing posts. But I did
not answered the mails asking me if I want to allow this post or drop
it, but I have only deleted these mailman's messages.
Now the mailing list sends me every day some message, saying that
there are messages awaiting for consideration.

How can I delete theses old messages waiting for consideration when I
don't have any web server configured? Didn't find this in FAQ and
googling also did not helped.

Any help appreciated, Tomas