[Mailman-Users] Listproc config files

Melinda Gilmore gilmore.126 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 15 18:17:49 CEST 2008

We are still in the process of moving from listproc to mailman.  Each
time we create a new listproc list we duplicate it with some scripts
on the mailman server.    So we already have all the list on the
mailman server, but when we get ready to go, we need to be able to
pull the most current config files from the listproc for the mailman
list. I have seen some post on scripts for migrating the list to
mailman, but I just want to be able to pull the list config
information so that it will be current on the mailman server.  Has
anyone been able to do this.  I thought I seen some reference to
dumping that information to mailman was easy.   Thanks for any help.