[Mailman-Users] getting list members from mysql

Peter Molnar molnarp.pub at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 23:08:09 CEST 2008

Hi!

I'd like to get the members of a certain Mailman mailing list from a MySQL
database, preferebly online. (Not refreshing Mailman's DB periodically, but
getting Mailman to use my MySQL DB instead of its own). If this is not
possile, then please help me, how can I refresh Mailman's DB using a
script(that reads from my MySQL DB)

(I only want to get one single mailing list to fetch members from MySQL, the
other lists would use the standard Mailman DB)

regards,
Petya