[Mailman-Users] many problems

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Thu Sep 4 06:04:21 CEST 2008

A default installation of cPanel doesn't limit the number of messages an
account can send out per hour. This setting is set by the server admin via
WHM. It can easily be changed by the hosting company. Since we fully support
Mailman, we don't impose such limits on our clients, even though we run
cpanel on our servers.

Regards,
Brian
EMWD.com -  'Powered by Techies'
Blog.emwd.com - "Curious comments from a web hosting techie"