[Mailman-Users] message delivery eating disk space ..

faisal anif faisalanif at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:19:38 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a Virtual private server (Fedora, 256 RAM, 10 GB HDD). I'm hosting an announcement list of about 15,000 addresses. I noticed that each time I post a message to the list, the free disk space (command: df -h) is decreasing even after mailman finishes delivering all the messages. I had to reprovision the server and format the hard drive twice and restore my data when the disk is full!

is there a kind of temporary files that mailman doesn't cleanup? what can I do?

Thanks