[Mailman-Users] LDAP

Anne Anderson aba at westmont.edu
Tue Oct 14 17:40:10 CEST 2008

Thanks! I checked out the link you sent, and have been talking with my
colleagues about whether having list membership tied to LDAP groups
would be of benefit to us.

What I'm most interested in is whether list administrators and
moderators would be able to access their administrative interfaces with
their LDAP username and password.

I'm not sure if this would work, though, because I think that since
mailman asks only for a password (not a username) to get into the
administrative interface, it must not know or care who you are as long
as you give the right password.

Anne

Anne Anderson	aba at westmont.edu
Web Application Developer / Database Manager
Information Technology
Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA, USA