[Mailman-Users] Cpanel problem

Mel kd5de at nwla.com
Sat Oct 11 14:26:14 CEST 2008

Well I must admit that after 14 years as a provider and using MailMan
since it's earliest days I am totally stumped. I was contracted to move
a web site and its mailing list to another provider. Well it was the
first time I dealt with Cpanel. I set up the list and populated it only
to find out after the fact that because of a 100 email per hour cap the
little list of 551 members would have to be split up. Mailman could only
send mail to 100 recipients per list.
I am at a total lost how to split up a list  into 5 parts and make
appear to come from one list and have a common subscription interface
fro all the list.  So who has a magic solution.
Mel

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.6.20