[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe after just one hard bounce

Edward Salm, PhD edward at LambdaEnt.com
Sun Oct 5 11:21:20 CEST 2008

I am using the cPanel version of Mailman, as someone pointed out earlier.
This is at my webhost, and I do not have such access to those logs.

What cPanel does give me is a graphical user interface. It shows that bogus
user that I subscribed manually as having the status of "nomail (Reason
[b])" which I assume to mean bounce. It would have to be a hard bounce, as
it was a non-existent email address.

A screen shot of that interface as mentioned, is here:

http://www.lambdaent.com/pub/mailman/membership.jpg