[Mailman-Users] HTML table code broken via Mailman

Lloyd Tennison lists at viplist.us
Sun Oct 5 12:21:14 CEST 2008

Outlook and Outlook Express adds the translating, but most other email
clients do not.

As to Personalization:

Look at Non-Digest Options, the second option should be:

Should Mailman personalize each non-digest delivery? This is often useful for
announce-only lists, but read the details  section for a discussion of
important performance issues.
(Details for personalize)

No
Yes
Full Personalization

Full Personalization is preferred if you want to track, as that uses full
VERP.

Note: Some hosts do not have that option enabled.  Many will enable it if you
ask.  It is a simple configuration change that takes seconds to do.