[Mailman-Users] Emails sent directly to "bounce" address

J.R. Constance jrc at clshost.com
Sat Oct 4 16:58:14 CEST 2008

OK, I have looked at the FAQ and other resources and as technically
proficient as I like to think I am I cannot for the life of me figure
out how to configure this in my environment.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to assist me with
figuring out how to set this up?

Apache Linux.
Mailman 2.1.9.cp2 (cPanel 11.23.6)

If anyone has any experience with getting this set up in a cPanel
environment I'd appreciate any help you're willing to offer.

Thanks,

J.R.

J.R. Constance