[Mailman-Users] mail delivery not consistent and very slow

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Thu Nov 20 07:32:30 CET 2008

On 11/18/2008 12:14 PM, Jewel wrote:
> *My smtp-failure and error logs are not helping me determine what's
> wrong. Whenever I post a test to any list so far it always gets
> delivered. But I have a few users who said they have tried several times
> and don't see anything.  I had one woman try again this morning and can
> see it on the archive but not in my email -but other postings have been
> successful!!
>
> Please help me.  I have several members upset about the delay or lack of
> delivery and I can't find out what's going on.

Do your mail logs show messages leaving the mailing list going to the
users that are claiming to have not received the message(s)?  If the
messages do show up in your mail logs, then the problem is likely not
with Mailman.  If the messages are not making it to your mail logs, then
the problem probably is with Mailman.

Grant. . . .