[Mailman-Users] Mailman Site Admin email Problem

Sean Murphy smurphy at calarts.edu
Tue Nov 18 21:10:15 CET 2008

Mailman used to send me an email as the "site admin" that a new list has
been created.  I use the web interface to create new lists.  This email
had the aliases I needed to add to the /etc/mail/aliases file in the
body of the email.   I have upgraded Mailman months ago but didn't
notice that I had not been receiving this until now as the lists were
already setup.

I know I can run the genaliases command to get the same output but I
fear I am not seeing all of the mailman site admin email.

Is the email sent from a python script to an alias? is it specified in a
config file?