[Mailman-Users] listname-bounces@

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Nov 17 20:20:42 CET 2008

Michael Welch wrote:

> Hi Brad. I did test it, hence "That does not work."

Ahh, sorry.  It wasn't clear to me that you had actually tested it or not.
My bad.

> But I do appreciate the reminder, because I had intended to populate that
> particular autoresponder.

And thanks to your note, I have more fully populated the auto-responder for
mailman-users-owner and mailman-users-request, too.

I'm sorry this has not yet solved your problem, but I do appreciate the
opportunity to improve our own configuration even more.  Thanks!