[Mailman-Users] Mailman is no longer gatewaying news...

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Nov 11 21:20:38 CET 2008

Grant Taylor wrote:

> I just tested and can confirm that Mailman is posting messages from the
> mailing list to the news group.  So the problem appears to only be with
> sending messages to the mailing list from the news group.

If it had been problems with posting, I would have pointed at your cron job.
  Since it's problems with reading, that would imply some issue with the
news reader interface you've got.

Check your Mailman logs and the logs on the news server you're connecting
to.  You might also want to try firing up WireShark to see the actual
incoming and outgoing packets to the news server.