[Mailman-Users] Using mailman on godaddy hosting?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Nov 4 20:03:01 CET 2008

chromatest wrote:

> So, the first question is:  Can I install mailman without ssh or telnet
> access?

Nope.

But you could ask them if they provide Mailman services for their customers,
or you could sign up for service with a separate service provider for just
the mailing list function.

In fact, given their reputation, I think I'd go with the separate service
provider for your mailing list needs anyway.

Otherwise, you're going to need to upgrade the kind of account you have with
them, so that you can log in via ssh and install Mailman with the
appropriate privileges.